Return, Shipping & Cancellation Policy
We do our best to ensure that the products you order are delivered according to your Speculations. However, if you receive an incomplete order, damaged or incorrect product(s), please notify BlueMedix's Customer Support immediately or within 10 working days of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that we will not accept any liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 10 working days of receipt.
However, in the rare event that your order is unsatisfactory, we may consider returns for orders, if :
- you've received an item(s) that does not match your order
- the item(s) were damaged in transit or shortage (delivery of such order to be refused at doorstep)
- the item(s) is due to expire within 3 months
Note: If you notice the package is damaged at the time of delivery, please do not accept the order. Kindly check your order carefully at the time of receiving your order. Replacement for the damaged item (s) is subject to availability in stock. Only in absence of a replacement, a refund will be issued.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with labels, bar-code.
- Only fully unused strips/bottles can be returned
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the sales invoice
- Original sales invoice has to be returned for processing returns and refunds.
We do not accept returns in the following scenarios:
- Partially used strips, opened bottles cannot be returned.
- Products that require specific storage conditions (temperature controlled) cannot be returned (vials, injections, vaccines, pen fills, etc)
- Products that have expired post-purchase.
- Second-time request against the same product/order.
Return Policy Exceptions:
Please note that we are unable to offer replacements or exchanges for the following product categories: Injections, Health Monitor, types of Equipment, and Ortho Support. Also, BlueMedix reserves the right to refuse returns (or refunds) for certain products, as marked in the respective product pages as "Note: This item cannot be returned for a refund or exchange."
i. Product Cancellation:
User may cancel the order of a product before it is out for delivery. On the receipt of order cancellation request, your order will be cancelled with immediate effect.
ii. Service Cancellation:
The Website shall only connect the User with the Doctor/registered medical practitioners of the service booked. Once the appointment has been made and a confirmation has been given to the User, the Company shall inform the Doctor/registered medical practitioners who shall render the consult at the agreed time, location and mode provided at the time of booking the service. We are in no way liable for any deficiency of services if any arises including but not limited to cancellation of order due to unavailability of the Doctor/registered medical practitioners.
Once an appointment has been made and it is confirmed at our end, no amount shall be refunded, in the event of a cancellation. However, in certain circumstances, the Company at its discretion shall permit a refund of the full or partial amount if the Doctor/registered medical practitioners becomes unavailable or if an alternative Doctor/registered medical practitioners is arranged to consult. The decision of the Company shall be final in such cases.
i. The products are shipped within 24 to 72 hours from the receipt of the orders. The shipping charges may apply for selected locations and charges may depend upon location of delivery and the courier partner.